Saturday 31 March 2012

My first post to my first blog





Hello!! If you are reading this then I have actually managed to create a blog and successfully post to it. Well done me!
Today is April 1st, so we have got 37 sleeps to go. I have spent the last three months living this trip, almost in real time, as I book accommodation and travel arrangements, and finetune dates and places. It still seems an almost theoretical exercise, but is becoming more and more real all the time. 
Here is our timetable. The first page is all pretty much booked and sorted, and I am now beginning to think about France in more detail.
I hope I have set this blog up so that people can add comments - please could you try that now so I can see if it works.


6 comments:

  1. To the Pod, the itinerary looks amazing!! I will be following the blog with interest and excitement, Not long now, Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wales Family! We are looking forward to following your adventures. The countdown is on! The Robbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Poddies,

      We are on your case and will watch with love and amazement at all your adventures. Remember that children get the feel for travel that never stops after this. Onward to good times! Love Tony and Triss

      Delete
  3. HI all - you are off today! Travel well, and have a blast! I will read your blog with great interest. xCaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be reading with interest and following your exciting adventure. Safe and happy travels xxx Lyn & Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to get your card made by Romy and signed by you all Grey as today in Dunedin but my birthday was just great filled with lunch in the Gardensb and various phone calls and now with my friend Mary from school who is cooking me a chicken dinner I put her on the plane Saturday for a visit to Italy after she has visted her son in London You are wonderfully on your way to enjoy I hope such scenes and adventuires Thankyou for your wishes Talked to Devon today going up to help with shifting of lambs up the road tomorrow! love liz

    ReplyDelete